Surgical Orthopedics in 1060 Wien
If – after exhausting all conservative possibilities – a surgical intervention should be necessary, I can directly admit you for surgery to the Orthopaedic Hospital Vienna Speising. Before, during and after your inpatient stay I will personally take complete care of you. The aftercare takes place in my medical practice in 1060 Vienna.
Arthroscopy (joint endoscopy) as well as foot and hand surgical interventions can often be conducted in the day clinic (= you will be discharged on the day of surgery) at the Orthopaedic Hospital Vienna Speising.
The following fields represent the essentials of my extensive range of services:
- Artificial hip and knee joint replacement (endoprostheses)
- Exchange interventions after artificial hip and knee replacement (revision endoprostheses)
- Joint endoscopy (arthroscopy) with focus on knee and shoulder
- Foot surgery: forefoot interventions such as hallux valgus, hammer toe etc.
- Hand surgery: carpal tunnel syndrome, thumb saddle joint interventions etc.